Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's & Single's Day


Valentine Zoo

I’m an animal lover, I’m happy to say.
And I love them and pet them most every day.
So for you, Valentine, I thank heaven above,
Because you’re like the wonderful creatures I love.

You‘re cuddly and cute as a warm, playful kitten,
With your animal nature, my love, I am smitten.
You walk proud as a lioness stalking the plain,
With your dangerous eyes and your beautiful mane.

It’s such pleasure to pet you, as you sigh and you purr,
I run my hand over you, like stroking your fur.
I'm the strong Alpha wolf with you at my side,
Sharing love, food and shelter, and feelings of pride.
These feelings of animal love we can share,

As I find different ways to show that I care.
So won’t you please be my own private zoo?
My Valentine, I love to play with you.

By Karl Fuchs

Valentine Monkey: Happy Valentines my dear friends =)
To the singles: please don't be upset... There's still plenty of chances everywhere =) Happy Single's Day buddies... xD Cheers!!


My parents =) forced them in front of the camera by thrusting the bear+rose valentine gift and half-pushing them to the sofa... hahaha,took the photo in the pretext of my moral project xD yipee!! my mum blushes!!
aww... sweet couple... I'm guessing where my dad brought my mum to dinner last night plus what's his BIG gift... haha =) a necklace i suppose...

As i mentioned last month,i'm joining the CLHS Chinese Orchestra xD actually i chose 二胡 first,but according to 宋万程 there were too many members in the 二胡 category,then he pulled me to琵琶... After i learned the basics,he fished me out again by saying that 琵琶 is too difficult for me... Ish,no one dares to criticise my talent and passion for music before!! (except khye shen) hell... so,i took 大阮 instead =) It's like guitar and probably the easiest among the string instruments they got there =) special thanks to 航澍 and 文伟 for the lecture and demonstrating of the basics... Arigato...

No comments: