Friday, August 14, 2009

Mum's Convocation in USM

Skived school on Thursday to attend mummy’s convocation ceremony in USM. It was a BIG day for all of us as mum finally ended her Degree –
Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
for five whole years.
Congrats Mum!

That was really a stupendous achievement!

To finish a degree when you’re working and studying at the same time makes life a lot more bitter than a normal undergraduate. You have to cope with your studies,working pressure,and family too… Well,my mum isn’t any ordinary woman. No. She’s our superwoman. I’m not being modest,trying to show off but after five years of struggle,struggle and struggle again in her assignments and taking care of the entire household,I simply couldn’t deny that she’s super. Just take a look at her exam results… She earned Usm’s Dean List (Best student award) for a consecutive three years,and was always top in every subject… Except Islamic studies I think… But anyway,who gives a damn about this lamer-than-lame subject? Not even malays I’m afraid….
As we only had 2 tickets for entries into the hall,me and dad went to view the entire ceremony,leaving Zhen and Jia wandering outside.Oops. The Graduating ceremony turned out to be as boring as my moral lesson at school. Well,I’ve got my headphones with me so MJ and Debussy’s music filled my ears throughout the long-winded function rather than those wheezy professors calling out strings of graduates name and useless speeches…
Photo Time!!

Flowers for mum :)

Mum and Dad :)
USM's Dewan
After the ceremony :)
Family photo :)
The ladies :)
*WAVES* We're the graduates!! Woohoo!! xD
Kay,this is funny... hahaha,they threw their hats :)

Nice. Saw CLHS's Ex-Student Banner in front of the hall ;-)

Muakz...sweet move,dad... xD

And US!! Kiss Kiss Kiss....


CONGRATS AGAIN MUM!
WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: