Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY in Kedah

Happy Moo Year guys!! 恭喜发财...红包拿来!!!
As usual,i went back to kedah to celebrate CNY with my BIG family =) both my parents are from kedah,same high school some more,that's how they met and eventually my dad ask my mum out then... they get married lo... xD
haha,i'm posting out some of my photos taken during CNY at both my 阿嬷 and 婆婆's house,have a look yar =)

Dishes prepared by my mum,姑妈,二伯母,阿嬷 and Wati (my maid) The dishes are the offerings for my ancestors la,not for us to makan...
Me and my bro kneeling down,praying...

My BIG family members folding KimChua(金纸) together... except me xD


It's midnight and it's the first day of CNY!! Praying to the TiKong(天宫) with fruits as offerings =)


My dad lighting up the huge dragon candle =)


First day of CNY,went to my 婆婆's house early in the morning. Psst,look carefully at the "spectators",almost all of them were malay kids =P they followed the lion dancers around the kampong,cheering together with the Chinese =)

^Check this out^ the lion's head dancer is an Indian!! Woo...

Night time. Everyone rushed out from the house to enjoy the fireworks up in the sky =)


The teens =D from left: Ah Siang(hooligan) ,Ah Wei,Jia Xin,Jia Ying and Jing Jing enjoying the fireworks video captured in a Video Cam.


Second day of CNY,Yong Shen koko(white) is going back to S'pore... :'(


KUSO! Me with Yong Shen xD (photo edited)

Yong Shen,praying before leaving to Penang Airport.

全家福 =) but only half of my BIG family is in the photo... I'm in yellow =D

姑妈 making 毽子 from chicken feathers... =)


TaDaa...