Thursday, January 1, 2009

Queensbay again...

Went to Queensbay the other day with my cousins from Kedah. Again,i was highly appointed as the tour guide =P actually to me there's nothing fun in Queensbay,except for the amusement park,borders bookshop and cinema,i find nothing that interest me... Of course,i went there often because i live near Queens but mainly for meals(dinner) with my family.
Brought them for a stroll aroud Jusco then to the KID's amusement park. Jeez,my brothers and cousins were incredible... They actually spent RM50 for the tokens and finished it within 45 minutes xD After dumping them there,i dozed off on a stool next to the playground...
But i did play one game : "Basketball Scoring Machine,for kids"... Of course la,i broke the record =D haha...
174 game point!! plus 2 long range shot... haha